Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend, narrow
Combining the very best of Fishman's popular Acoustic Matrix undersaddle pickup and proprietary Ellipse blending system, the Ellipse Matrix Blend produces exceptional amplified tone and installs without any major modifications or cosmetic defects to the instrument. The system is complemented with a high-quality flexible gooseneck condenser mini-microphone to provide enhanced tonal reproduction through blending. Most importantly, the Ellipse Matrix Blend can be discreetly mounted inside the instrument's soundhole for quick, easy access in a way that is virtually "transparent" to its appearance.
The Ellipse Matrix Blend system includes Volume and Blend controls with Phase Switch and Microphone Trim. A special switchable Natural I/Natural II bass boost enhances low-end response for
This pickup features solder-free installation, an endpin jack, and 9-Volt battery operation. It accommodates most round soundholes from 3.875 inches to 4.125 inches in diameter.
- Narrow format: 3/32" saddle width
- Pickup length: Standard pickup length of 2.65” (67.3 mm) will fit most guitars with 2.5” (63.5 mm) string spacings
- Soundhole: Accommodates most round soundholes from 3 7/8” (98 mm) to 4 1/8” (105 mm) in diameter
- Battery: 9-Volt
- Battery life (approx): 220 hours
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
No customer reviews for the moment.