Feeler Gauge, 0.025"
These feeler gauges make quick work of measuring your fingerboard slot width. Get the whole set and use them as go/no go gauges.
When installing the battery do not just drop it in, make sure it is firmly inserted in front of the battery clip or your gauge won't function correctly.
Video: LMI Digital Depth and String Height Gauges.
- Turn on, place on a flat surface with tip flush with the base
- Press the button to set the tool to zero
- Set the slider tip on the detail to measure and place the base on the reference surface
- The displayed value is the distance from the bottom of the base (zero) to the detail
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- 12" or 30.4cm
- 1/2" or 12.7mm
- .025" or .6mm
- Tool Type or Function
- Measuring Slot Width - go/no go