*Royal Blackwood fingerboard 5/16" thick, 1/2" sample
Are you interested in checking Royal Blackwood out? For a very low price, you can get a sample to check out.
Royal Blackwood is created using a proprietary torrefaction process that renders natural hardwood pure black, retaining the wood's natural grain and workability.
- Dried to 8% and stabilized through torrefaction
- Glues, works, sands, and machines like natural wood
- Density falls right between Ebony and Indian Rosewood
- Not dyed! The color penetrates the wood evenly and does not react to glues, moisture, or solvents
- Sustainably forested, freely exportable
- Priced well below true ebony
This sample measures 2 3/4 wide" x 1/2" long x /16" thick.
This item cannot be customized.
- Wood Species
- Royal Blackwood
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- 1st Grade
- 1/2" or 12.7 mm
- 2 3/4" or 7 cm
- 5/16" or 7.9mm