*Professional Binding Machine (router not included)
So easy to use...
- Attach to your workbench
- Add your own router
- Adjust the new carrier (sold separately)
- Cut your channel
Carrier sold separately
Check out the 3 videos, below, to see the special features and complete details about this invaluable tool.
"Just wanted to tell you how great your newest binding machine is!"
Roger Sadowsky, Sadowsky Guitars
"Just wanted to let you know that new binding machine and carriage is badass - way better than the old one. Salute to your engineers for making my job easier and better!"
- Revolutionary micro-adjust rub collar adjusts in .003" increments for precise binding channel cutting depth adjustment
- Robust aluminum router mount assembly is pre-drilled for Makita RT0701C, Bosch Colt, Porter Cable 7310, and DeWalt D26670 trim routers (the router is not included). The newer Bosch Colt 1.25hp will not fit our binding machine. The 1hp Colt is still available.
- An oversized industrial linear bearing system supports 3½" of vertical travel
- A counterbalance constant force spring minimizes rub collar marks on very soft woods
- A mounting base with quick detachment design for direct setup and adjustment (the mounting kit, BM2MK, is sold separately)
***Router, router cutter, and bearings not included
Video: Binding Machine Overview
Video: Binding Machine Assembly
Video: Binding Machine Use
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- Tool Type or Function
- Binding Machine & Carrier