Straight up Strings - medium tension guitar
A major paradigm shift in musical string design, Straight Up Strings for guitar is an exciting development that features compensated torque loads to balance the twisting force at the bridge that drives the soundboard. String tensions are compensated for the relative tensions of neighboring strings as well as where the strings sit on the bridge (i.e., inner or outer strings). Manufactured to our demanding specifications and quality control, these unique strings boast a phosphor bronze wrap wire. See key features in the product details below.
#2700-M, Medium gauge: .012" .016" .0215" .030" .044" .0535" Compensated torque loads*: E 17.2 B 19.3 G 20.6 D 22.8 A 24.9 E 21.9 - Total torque: 126.7 inch pounds - Total tension: 146.5 pounds
1) Each string's linear tension is compensated relative to their location on the bridge as well as to the tension of adjacent strings to uniformly control the torque (twisting) action of the bridge that drives the soundboard.
2) Core-to-wrap wire combinations are engineered to improve brightness, sustain, balance, and tone color between the plain B string and the wound G string.
3) Compensated tensions deliver excellent string-to-string balance and improved intonation on all strings.
4) Compensated tensions ensure equal "feel" for picking choking, bending, and fretting.
5) Tensions and torque loads are calculated on a bell-shaped curve to adjust for ISO 226-2003 equal-loudness contours.
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- Straight Up Strings
- Instrument Type
- Acoustic Steel String
- String Gauge
- .012" .016" .0215" .030" .044" .0535"
No customer reviews for the moment.