La Bella baritone ukulele nylon strings
E.O. Mari, maker of LaBella Strings has been making strings since the mid-1600's. They are still a family owned and operated company manufacturing a large variety of strings in the U.S.A.
- Made with high-quality nylon to ensure perfect intonation
- String Gauges: Clear Nylon .028, .032, Aluminum wound on Nylon .038W, Silver-Plated Copper wound on Nylon .036W
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- La Bella
- Instrument Type
- String Gauge
- .028" .032" .038" .036"