ZeroPlay miter bar system - double pack
Video: ZeroPlay Miter Bar System
Build an accurate table saw sled fast!
The ZEROPLAY Miter Bars takes cross-cut table saw sleds to the next level of precision.
- Hassle-free miter bars using One-Touch Calibration
- No slop, side-to-side play, or seasonal warping
- Top-down installation for easy and fast mounting to jigs, fixtures, and sleds
- Easily retrofit existing cross-cut sleds or jigs
- Fits standard (3/4" x 3/8") T miter slots, ShopSmith, and General miter tracks
- Includes 2 miter bars, 2 miter stops, and cross-cut jig plans
- For T-Track Miter Slots Only
- 9.5-Inch length for each miter bar.
ZEROPLAY Miter Bars are hassle-free, dead-accurate, and super simple to use. Build better, more accurate jigs, sleds, and fixtures faster.
Create perfectly square crosscut jigs fast. The ZEROPLAY Miter Bar System takes miter bars and table saw sleds to the next level of precision. By using the One-Touch Calibration, you instantly fill the full width of the miter slot for no side-to-side play.
The top-down installation lets you keep your sled square to the fence while you secure the ZEROPLAY Miter Bar for a hassle-free setup and precision cuts.
Use two ZEROPLAY Miter Bars in tandem to create long sleds and jigs. Handle larger materials safer and more accurately.
Includes ZEROPLAY Miter Stop, reliable and precise hold-down anchors for the table saw tops, and miter T-tracks. Build custom hold-downs for T-TRACK miter slots. Perfect for accurate repeat cuts for sliding table saw sleds. A must-have for clamping, slotting, stopping, and more.
Fits any standard 3/4” x 3/8” T-Track Miter Slots, ShopSmith, and General 350 Tracks.
The ZEROPLAY Guide Bars can be adjusted to fit any miter slot from 0.73" to 0.79" wide. We recommend measuring your miter slot before purchase to ensure it fits within these limits.
These miter bars are really great if you are building your own fret slotting system for slotting fingerboards. The zeroplay aspect of the bars means that your slots will be dead- accurate.
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- Tool Type or Function