Snapz Acoustic Guitar Bridge Pin Puller
- IMPROVED: The larger and more ergonomic design is made from a flexible material, which makes it easier to push onto your guitar pins, and allows for gentler removal on most 6 and 12 string guitars.
- PATENTED TECHNOLOGY: The Snapz utilizes a comfortable, ergonomic design for the safest, quickest, and most convenient way to remove bridge pins from your acoustic guitar.
- PROTECTS YOUR GUITAR: Pliers and other tools can damage your guitar while removing bridge pins. The Snapz protects your guitar and keeps it looking as good as the day you bought it.
- EASY TO USE: To operate, simply snap over the top of the bridge pin, slide the lockdown, and pull - simple as that.
- Made in the USA!
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions