Royal Blackwood fingerboard 1/4" thick, 2nd grade, mando/uke
Royal Blackwood is created using a proprietary torrefaction process that renders natural hardwood pure black, retaining the wood's natural grain and workability.
2nd-grade fingerboards are typically downgraded due to small aesthetic defects in the wood. Despite the defects, the color is still black and the boards are perfectly functional.
- Dried to 8% and stabilized through torrefaction
- Glues, works, sands, and machines like natural wood
- Density falls right between Ebony and Indian Rosewood
- Not dyed! The color penetrates the wood evenly and does not react to glues, moisture, or solvents
- Sustainably forested, freely exportable
- Priced well below true ebony
Product DescriptionDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Click on the choices below to customize your product
here is the list of option we recommend to chooseYou can click on item you want to choose
Are you sure you want to add to cart without choose them?
Share your customization with your firendsDownload image
Please update your browser
You are using an outdated version of your browser. To enjoy an optimal experience on our site, please update it.
Use our Fret Scale and Fingerboard Length Calculator to see if the fingerboard you're ordering is long enough.
- Wood Species
- Royal Blackwood
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- 2nd Grade
- 12" or 30.4cm
- 2" or 5.1cm
- 1/4" or 6.3mm
- Fingerboard Blank