Rotary Tool Plunge Assembly, circle cutting attachment
This Circle Cutting Attachment makes cutting rosette channels a simple task. It threads into the standard RTPB assembly - sold separately - click this link to see the RTPB.
- The curved, small profile acrylic base is designed to help prevent you from running over your swarf and affecting your cut.
- Macro and micro-adjustments that allow you to creep up on your final dimensions.
- 1/4" dowel pin is pressed in – meaning you won't have to go searching for it on your shop floor.
- Rods are cross-drilled – meaning you can use a hex wrench to tighten the rods just the right amount when installing them on the RTPB (see photo).
- Minimum diameter - 1.3", Maximum diameter 6"
Use this with the Light Plate attachment and you'll wonder how you ever cut rosettes before!
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- Tool Type or Function