Richlite fingerboard 1/4" thick, black 1st grade, mando/uke
Richlite® is a versatile composite that was traditionally used as an industrial tooling material. The benefits of using it for fingerboards and bridge blanks are numerous.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before gluing Richlite up, it’s important that you abrade it with 80-100 grit sandpaper for best adhesion.
Would you like us to slot and/or thickness sand your fingerboard? Choose fingerboard customizations below.
Product DescriptionDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Click on the choices below to customize your product
here is the list of option we recommend to chooseYou can click on item you want to choose
Are you sure you want to add to cart without choose them?
Share your customization with your firendsDownload image
Please update your browser
You are using an outdated version of your browser. To enjoy an optimal experience on our site, please update it.
Use our Fret Scale and Fingerboard Length Calculator to see if the fingerboard you're ordering is long enough.
- Market tested – it has been in use on factory guitars with good results
- No shrinkage – meaning no sharp fret ends due to wood shrinkage
- Less chip out during machining – LMI has tested this material extensively - see photo right
- No voids or inconsistencies – consistent density
- Machines with standard tools
- Black – need we say more?
- Once polished, has the look of ebony
- Made in the USA
- Made from environmentally certified material
The Richlite we offer is produced from 100% post-consumer waste paper pulp – recycled paper mostly from home and office recycling in the mid-west!
- Wood Species
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- 1st Grade
- 12" or 30.4cm
- 2" or 5.1cm
- 1/4" or 6.3mm
- Fingerboard Blank