Richlite bridge blank, black, 1st grade, steel string
We provide this standard steel-string dimensioned bridge blank to go along with your Richlite fingerboard.
- Market tested – it has been in use on factory guitars with good results
- No shrinkage
- Less chip out during machining
- Machines with standard tools
- Black – need we say more?
- Once polished, has the look of ebony
- Made in the USA
- Made from environmentally certified material
LMI has tested this material extensively. We have machined beautiful bridges from it as well as jigs and fixtures.
The Richlite we offer is produced from 100% post-consumer waste paper pulp – recycled paper mostly from home and office recycling in the mid-west!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before gluing Richlite up, it’s important that you abrade it with 80-100 grit sandpaper for best adhesion.
- Wood Species
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- 1st Grade
- Steel String
- 6 1/2" or 16.5cm
- 1 9/16" or 3.9cm
- 7/16" or 11.1mm