Bolt-on neck insert for ukulele (single)
Our threaded brass inserts and hex-head bolts make neck alignment, attachment, and removal a breeze. Many of the leading manufacturers and hand builders attach necks to bodies with this system. The inserts have an aggressive thread to hold in the end grain of the flush-mounted heel or tenon. These inserts are for soprano ukuleles. For ukuleles larger than soprano we recommend TNIU2 as it is a set of 2 bolts/inserts.
- 1 brass insert - 3/8" long, #8 internal thread, .328" O.D., coarse thread
- 1 bolt (8-32, 1 1/8, hex head)
- 1 flat washer - #8 size, 7/16" O.D.
- 1 hex nut for driving the inserts.
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
No customer reviews for the moment.