Bolt-on neck insert for ukulele (set of 2)
Our threaded brass inserts and hex-head bolts make neck alignment, attachment, and removal a breeze. Many of the leading manufacturers and hand builders attach necks to bodies with this system. The inserts have an aggressive thread to hold in the end grain of the flush-mounted heel or tenon. These inserts are for ukuleles larger than a soprano. For a soprano we recommend TNIU as it is a single insert/bolt set - two are not required.
- 2 brass inserts - 3/8" long, #8 internal thread, .328" O.D., coarse thread
- 2 bolts (8-32, 1 1/8, hex
- 2 flat washers - #8 size, 7/16" O.D.
- 1 hex nut for driving the inserts.
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
No customer reviews for the moment.