Bolt-on neck insert for guitar (set of 2)
Our threaded brass inserts and hex-head bolts make neck alignment, attachment, and removal a breeze. Many of the leading manufacturers and hand builders attach necks to bodies with this system. The inserts have an aggressive thread to hold in the end grain of the flush-mounted heel or tenon.
- 2 brass inserts - 1/2" long, 1/4" internal thread, 7/16" O.D., coarse thread
- 2 bolts (1/4-20, 1 1/4, hex head)
- 2 conical Belleville washers - enough for one neck (5/8" O.D., 1/4" I.D.). The Belleville washers compress when the nut is tightened and continue exerting
tension, reducing the possibility of the bolt ever loosening.
- 1 hex nut for driving the inserts.
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
No customer reviews for the moment.