LMI Digital string height gauge
The LMI Digital String Height Gauge will help you to achieve the perfect set-up on your guitar so it is comfortable to play while avoiding hazards like string buzz.
- Compact and easy to use
- Clear base plates provide an unobstructed view of the measurement process
- Digital display can be set to decimal or fractional inches and metric (mm)
- Reset zero with a press of a button for precise readout
- Hold feature freezes display for precise measurement
- Accurate to 0.001"
When installing the battery do not just drop it in, make sure it is firmly inserted in front of the battery clip or your gauge won't function correctly.
- Turn on and place the tool over a fret with display parallel to
- Center slider tip on
- Press the zero button to set the tool to zero
- Press the slider downward until string makes contact with
- The displayed value is the distance between the bottom of the string and top of the fret
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- Tool Type or Function
- String Action