LMI Digital string height gauge
The LMI Digital String Height Gauge will help you to achieve the perfect set-up on your guitar so it is comfortable to play while avoiding hazards like string buzz.
- Compact and easy to use
- Clear base plates provide an unobstructed view of the measurement process
- Digital display can be set to decimal or fractional inches and metric (mm)
- Reset zero with a press of a button for precise readout
- Hold feature freezes display for precise measurement
- Accurate to 0.001"
Chris Monck of Highline Guitars reviews the Digital String Height Gauge:
When installing the battery do not just drop it in, make sure it is firmly inserted in front of the battery clip or your gauge won't function correctly.
Video: LMI Digital Depth and String Height Gauges.
- Turn on and place the tool over a fret with the display parallel to the
- Center slider tip on a
stringover the fret
- Press the zero button to set the tool to zero
- Press the slider downward until the string makes contact with the
- The displayed value is the distance between the bottom of the string and the top of the fret
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- Tool Type or Function
- String Action