LMI Digital depth gauge
The LMI Digital Depth Gauge can be used for measuring the depth of binding channels, a rabbet, a mortise, etc.
- Compact and easy to use
- Clear base plates provide an unobstructed view of the measurement process
- Digital display can be set to decimal or fractional inches and metric (mm)
- Reset zero with a press of a button for precise readout
- Hold feature freezes display for precise measurement
- Accurate to 0.001"
When installing the battery do not just drop it in, make sure it is firmly inserted in front of the battery clip or your gauge won't function correctly.
Video: LMI Digital Depth and String Height Gauges.
- Turn on, place on a flat surface with tip flush with the base
- Press the button to set the tool to zero
- Set the slider tip on the detail to measure and place the base on the reference surface
- The displayed value is the distance from the bottom of the base (zero) to the detail
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- Tool Type or Function
- Measuring, Other Misc.