Rosewood/Spruce OM Guitar Kit - customized and ready to ship!
Some acoustic guitar kits include components that are yanked off an assembly line in an overseas factory. Not ours! The woods are hand-selected, processed, and worked by the luthiers in our shop in California. For this kit, we have specially assembled our most popular, standard, professional-quality tonewoods and appointments. Since all the shop work is completed, the kit can ship right away!. You can be building your guitar by this weekend!
See the components included below.
This kit can't be shipped internationally. International customers should use our Kit Wizard to design a kit that is exportable.
Included in this Ready-to-Ship customized kit:
- East Indian Rosewood Back/Side set - sides bent, back joined, sanded, and profiled to an OM shape - Bold Zipper backstrap inlaid
- AA Spruce Top - hand selected for quality - the top is joined with a bold Herringbone rosette inlaid - profiled to an OM shape
- Rosewood Fingerboard - Slotted to a 25.4" scale with a 16" radius and 20 frets
- Honduran Mahogany pre-carved long scale neck
- Precarved OM braces
- Indian Rosewood finished bridge (2 1/8" string spacing)
- Indian Rosewood binding matched and bent to an OM shape
- Bold Herringbone purfling for the top of the guitar - bent to an OM shape
- Plastic 2mm side dots
- Pearl 6.35mm/1/4"face dots
- Indian Rosewood headplate and Maple headplate veneer
- Mahogany or similar tailblock
- Bridge plate
- Fretwire - 18% nickel silver
- Backjoint reinforcement
- Standard Mahogany kerfing
- Bone nut and saddle blanks
- Gotoh chrome 3L/3R M6 style tuners
- Truss rod - double action
- Bridge pins and matching endpin
- Robbie O'Brien - Build a Steel String Guitar teaching video
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- USA Only
- Shipping Restrictions - Oversized
- Oversized - Expedited Shipping Unavailable
- Kit Type
- OM Ready to Ship