High tack fish glue, 4 ounces
Norland High Tack Fish Glue is the most highly recommended fish glue on the market today. It can substitute for hot hide glue in applications where a longer working time is necessary. It is very repairable as it re-activates with water. The high tack means your pieces won’t slip and slide while you’re trying to glue them. It is resistant to solvents and has good heat resistance while cleaning up easily with water. LMI has packed this glue in 4-ounce containers for your convenience.
HOW TO USE:
Cold Bonding: While adhesive films are still wet, materials should be bonded and maintained under pressure until adhesive sets. Suggested clamping time for wood, 12 hours.
Re-activation: Surfaces coated with High Tack Fish Glue and allowed to dry may be readily re-activated by a light coat of water. The remoistened surface develops immediate tack and may be bonded to many surfaces including steel, glass and wood.
- Thinning: thin with water
- Clean-up: clean up with water
- Color: Light Caramel
- Temperature Range: -30°F to +500°F
- Time to Tack: 1 minute
- Open Time: 1.5 to 2 hours
- Viscosity: Medium brush on (4000 cps)Storability: Excellent (Freeze-Thaw Stable)
- Flammability: Non-Flammable
- Shear Strength: 3200 PSI with 50% wood failure (ASTM D 905)
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- Glue Type
- Fish Glue