Sanding Bar and Fret Leveler - 23.5"
DOZENS OF USES - fret leveling, fingerboard sanding, and more!
These sanding bars are 100% inspected for flatness during manufacture. Each bar face is precisely measured against a precision flat to be within specification.
- SUPER FLAT – Machined to a tolerance of <.002" over a 24-inch length on all four sides to ensure perpendicularity of adjacent sides.
- BLACK ANODIZED for increased durability and corrosion resistance.
- PERFECT WEIGHT/SHAPE – Designed with just enough heft around a hollow core, these aluminum bars provide the perfect weight to get your flat sanding done without tiring you out.
- CRISP 90° EDGES make cutting your stick-on sandpaper a breeze!
- COMPETITIVELY PRICED
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- 23.5" or 59.6cm
- 1" or 25.4mm
- Tool Type or Function
- Leveling & Sanding