*Vacuum Work Holder w/Panavise mount
- The new rectangular shape distributes loads better
- Over 500lbs. of clamping force at 22 Hg vacuum
- Supersized ball head vise for stability & safety (75 lb. support capability at 45°).
- Superior Control – A single knob controls ball head clamping through 3-planes: 90° tilt, 360° head rotation, and 360° vise ball rotation
- The holder is machined Richlite - a rigid, non-porous, stable, composite
- Machined to cradle a standard guitar back radius of 15 ft.
- Cork covers the work holder surface for no-mar vacuum holding
- Improved usage and ergonomics with the Panavise ball head directly attached to the vacuum work holder
- Supplied with 1” diameter, thick wall steel tubing for application-specific mounting needs - vise, bench, etc.
- All current accessories will work with this product
1 yard of SPVACTU hose with 1/8"Quick-turn socket coupler (SKU: SPVQTS18) included. This socket coupler will couple to our vacuum supply-side tools easily. See Recommended Products below for additional accessories.
Video: Quick-turn Coupler Demo
A single knob controls ball head clamping through 3-planes: 90° tilt, 360° head rotation, and 360° vise ball rotation - tightening engages clamping in 3 stages; first the tilt locks, then head rotation, and finally vise ball rotation.
Our vacuum work holder comes with a quick connect tube fitting sized for our SPVACTU 1/4" vacuum tubing (included). There is a second tapped port available for accessories. The vacuum work holder has both a radius and soft gasket material to conform to the arch of both the back and top of the body.
Video: Overview and Use of the Vacuum Work Holder
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- Vacuum Work Holder & Accessory
- Tool Type or Function
- Vacuum & Vacuum Clamping