- On Sale
Buffing System, ShopFox
An ideal Buffing System for most stationary buffing applications! Extra-long 1" diameter shafts extend buffing wheels 6" away from the buffing machine bell ends to allow access to the most contoured shapes. Ideal for polishing musical instruments, bandsawn boxes, and an infinite variety of hand-held objects.
The arbor on this machine is 1" in diameter with a 5/8" threaded end. The LMI buffing wheels work fine on this buffer despite their having a 3/4" hole diameter. The flanges on the arbor keep the wheels tight and centered. Note that this buffer can only accept 1 buffing wheel on each side of the arbor. Wheels cannot be ganged up to provide more surface area for buffing. Note also that the speed on this buffer is 3450 RPM which is pretty speedy so care should be taken not to burn through a finish.
- Motor: 1 HP, single-phase/110V, 10A, 3450 RPM
- Shaft: 1" x 6" (main), total length: 8"
- Bearings: permanently lubricated and shielded
- 5/8" x 2" threaded mounts on ends
- Overall dimensions: 11-1/4"H x 31-1/2"W x 7-1/2"D
- Flanges included
- Weight: 59 lbs.
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- Oversized - Shipping Restrictions
- Tool Type or Function
- Buffing Finish
No customer reviews for the moment.