- On Sale
*Professional Binding Machine (router not included)
The NEW and IMPROVED Luthiers Mercantile Binding is even better than before and that's saying a lot!
- A more compact design than previous versions
- Revolutionary micro-adjust rub collar adjusts in .003" increments for precise binding channel cutting depth adjustment
- The robust aluminum router mount assembly is pre-drilled for the Makita 1-1/4hp RT0701C (120/220v) family, the Bosch Colt 1hp PR20EVS (120/220v) family, and the Ridgid R2401 compact routers
- A super-smooth, robust, stable linear bearing system with 8 ball bearings (4 bearing assemblies) supports 4 1/4” of vertical travel
- A counterbalance constant force spring minimizes depth adjuster marks on very soft woods
- Designed & manufactured in-house for complete control of product quality
Compact router/wood base not included
Video: Using the LMI Guitar Binding Machine
Carrier, bearings, and cutter sold separately. See "Recommended Products" below for our recommendations.
So easy to use...
- Attach to your workbench
- Add your own router
- Adjust the carrier (sold separately)
- Cut your channel
"Just wanted to tell you how great your newest binding machine is!"
Roger Sadowsky, Sadowsky Guitars
"Just wanted to let you know that new binding machine and carriage is badass - way better than the old one. Salute to your engineers for making my job easier and better!"
- Shipping Restrictions - Location
- No Restrictions
- Tool Type or Function
- Binding Machine & Carrier