Royal Blackwood Fingerboards
Royal Blackwood is created using a proprietary torrefaction process that renders natural hardwood pure black, retaining the wood's natural grain and workability.
- Dried to 8% and stabilized through torrefaction
- Glues, works, sands, and machines like natural wood
- Density falls right between Ebony and Indian Rosewood
- Not dyed! The color penetrates the wood evenly and does not react to glues, moisture, or solvents
- Sustainably forested, freely exportable
- Priced well below true ebony
There are 4 products.