LMI Digital Depth Gauge
The LMI Digital Depth Gauge can be used for measuring the depth of binding channels, a rabbet, a mortise, etc.
- Compact and easy to use
- Clear base plates provide an unobstructed view of measurement process.
- Digital display can be set to decimal or fractional inches and metric (mm).
- Reset zero with a press of a button for precise readout.
- Hold feature freezes display for precise measurement.
- Accurate to 0.001"
Luthier and Instructor Robert O'Brien shows
how to use the LMI digital depth and string height gauges.
- Turn on, place on flat surface with tip flush with the base.
- Press the button to set the tool to zero.
- Set the slider tip on the detail to measure and place the base on the reference surface.
- The displayed value is the distance from the bottom of the base (zero) to the detail.