LMI Digital String Height Gauge
The LMI Digital String Height Gauge will help you to achieve the perfect set-up on your guitar so it is comfortable to play while avoiding hazards like string buzz.
- Clear base design is very stable and provides unobstructed view of measurement process.
- Digital display can be set to decimal or fractional inches and metric (mm).
- Zero can be reset with the press of a button.
- Hold feature freezes display for precise measurement.
- Accurate to 0.001".
- Turn on and place the tool over a fret with display parallel to neck.
- Center slider tip on string over fret.
- Press the zero button to set the tool to zero.
- Press the slider downward until string makes contact with fret.
- The displayed value is the distance between the bottom of the string and top of the fret.
Luthier and Instructor Robert O'Brien shows
how to use the LMI digital depth and string height gauges.
||LMI Digital String Height Gauge